Lee Music School offers free music lessons to less privileged children and youths in Nigeria. We need your support to give each of these children the quality music lessons they deserve. We ensure that they have competent teachers and we provide them with musical instruments and other music education materials. We need your kind donations to keep the light shinning for them. Without you, we cannot achieve our goals. Hence we welcome a helping hand from you and your organization.
- We’d acknowledge you and your business in all our major media operations.
- A plaque bearing your picture/ name or company logo will be hung in our centres.
- An annual award will be sent to you or your organization.
- Support a child or youth termly (every four months) to learn an instrument.
- Make a monthly or termly pledge to support the school.
- Donate musical instruments, electronic/ music production equipment, and/ or other educational materials.
- Put us on your company’s annual CSR budget.
- Donate or lend us a property for a training centre.
- Volunteer to teach.
- Advertise/ publicize us on any platform (online, billboards, newspaper et.c.)
- Also do refferals and support us in any other way you dim fit.
- If you have a specific number/ group of children and / or youths in your community or church that you want to support in acquiring musical skills, please do not hesitate to let us know. Call us on +2348132918691 or WhatsApp +447435240062. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To donate, kindly use the details below:
If you are an international donor, kindly call us.